Sunday, January 24, 2010

DAY 14: Business vs. Pleasure

$700 in car repairs later I think the Subaru is ready for the trip. All I need is to find my 1 7/8 inch ball.

Travel plans are interesting. Business travel is increasing dramatically over the next few weeks. I drive to Jacksonville next weekend just to get on a plane and fly back to NY City for three days. Then back to Jacksonville for two before I can sail the weekend in Lake Eustis. Then back to Jacksonville for a couple days before I can drive home. So the weekend sailing is now a 12-day trip with 2600 miles of driving, and a roundtrip flight included. Some serious packing will be happening.

On the way down I pass within 10 miles of where some chuch handbells need to go for maintenance. So I'm dropping them off. Neat things those bells are. Glad I could help.

As for other stops, I'm not sure I have time for any. So sorry Dad, you are at least 90 minutes out of the way. Not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment